As a coach, I see coaching a fun, creative, supportive and engaging process with the intention of helping you (the client) live your best, most joyful, meaningful and authentic life.
If you choose to work with me, I will be there for you to:
- Provide a safe, positive space for our work
- Assist you in clarifying your goals
- Help you get inspired to take action towards your dreams
- Provide you with tools to stay motivated on your journey
- Support you as you move through change
- Happily share resources from my over 20 years of research
- Offer you sincere, unconditional support and encouragement
- Provide a personalized approach
- Always welcome your feedback to customize your experience
How does coaching differ from other professions and roles?
Consultant – someone you hire to do work (such as a project) or who provides you with advice on accomplishing specific goals
Mentor – a role model, one who gives professional advice, helps with connections and career development
Conselor / Therapist – a professional who focuses on looking at the past and exploring interpersonal dynamics
Teacher – someone who shares concepts and information, guiding a student in learning