My Responsibilities as a Coach
As a coach, I will:
- Bring my best to our working together.
- Maintain professional ethics and standards of behavior.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of what is discussed in our coaching sessions and any communication outside of sessions (e.g., e-mail or phone).
- Honor your story and experiences. Treat you and your journey with gentleness, kindness and respect.
- Commit to excellence through continued personal and professional development.
Responsibilities as a Client
As a client, you understand that:
- In order to enhance your progress, you agree to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and create the time and energy to participate fully in our work together.
- You are solely responsible for making decisions and choices and implementing actions regarding your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, resulting from the coaching work we do.
- As a coach, I am not liable or responsible for actions and results arising out of personal decisions and choices you make.
- As a coach, I am not a licensed medical/health professional or psychotherapist.
- Coaching is not psychotherapy and is not a substitute for it.
- Coaching does not prevent, cure or treat any medical or emotional conditions. During our coaching work, you should consult with any qualified health professionals, as needed.
- You may terminate or discontinue our coaching work at any time.
Length: One hour
(Additional option: 30 minute session)
Format: Currently, sessions are conducted virtually by Zoom. I will provide Zoom links. If you prefer to work by phone, please let me know.
Frequency: Sessions are usually scheduled for once a week. However, if you wish for an alternate frequency, we can create a schedule that works best for you. Additionally, you are welcome to work with me on an as-needed basis, scheduling sessions when you wish, without any defined number of sessions or long-term commitment required.
Individual session (one hour) — $200
Additional option: 30 minute session — $100
I would be happy to work together to create a customized coaching package, if you wish.
You can pay by PayPal, Venmo or check. I will e-mail you an invoice.
Please provide 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling an appointment.
I am available by e-mail and phone for any questions between sessions.
If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact me:
Founder, Professional Coach
Blooming Life Possibilities